Health and Safety
Updated May 22, 2020.
We are happy to share we are
reopening Margaritaville Hotel Nashville to guests June 1, 2020.
The health and safety of our guests and team members remains our number one priority. Our property has received comprehensive health and sanitation guidelines and training carefully developed based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the National Restaurant Association (NRA) and American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA). Our commitment is to comfortably provide a space and experience for you and your family to confidently relax and escape.
As you may be aware, Margaritaville is working to preserve our
natural resources and reduce our carbon footprint. This means limiting
the use of plastic and recycling whenever possible. In light of the
pandemic and in order to prioritize safety, we’ve had to make some
temporary compromises. Please know that as soon as possible and
wherever possible, we will return to sustainable practices.
You have our assurance that we will continue to evaluate and adjust these best practices, always striving to deliver that Margaritaville quality and reputation that is the hallmark of our brand.
- All high touch guest points throughout the hotel are frequently sanitized by our team specialists with the safest products available.
- Your guestroom will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly, and inspected by our specialists to ensure everything is perfect for your arrival.
- Our Margaritaville Hotel Nashville team has received extensive and complete training on enhanced health and safety protocols, and remain ready to serve you safely, while delivering the signature experience Margaritaville is known for.
- Social distancing measures are in place as you enjoy every area of our urban oasis. We stand ready to serve you the best food and beverages Nashville has to offer, and serve you comfortably while following all necessary state and CDC guidelines.
Areas & Amenities Ready to Welcome You:
As we open areas of our hotel, we will post them here so you can prepare for your visit.
- Fins Bar: 11am-9pm
- Starbucks: 6am-2pm
- In-Room Delivery (Fins Bar Menu): 11am-9pm
- Rooftop Pool Deck & Outside Seating Area
- Meeting Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Valet Parking
Please reach out to us at [email protected] or 615-986-9300 if you have any questions or would like additional information on our health and safety protocols.
We are ready, when you are. We look forward to personally welcoming you to our beautiful hotel.
Jeff Webb, General Manager